VP of Development Healthcare Job at ExecuNet in Phoenix, AZ
Company has an exciting career opportunity for a Vice President of Development! This opportunity is available in Phoenix, and we are seeking a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in healthcare real estate development.
Are you someone who is currently recognized in the marketplace as an experienced healthcare developer with excellent market knowledge and a proven track record of establishing and maintaining positive broker and customer relationships Do you possess solid financial skills with the ability to assess project feasibility Do you have the strong communication skills needed to be effective in a collaborative organization If this describes you, we encourage you to apply today!
Some things you can expect to do:
- Strategically pursue local and national healthcare development opportunities.
- Lead the pursuit of potential development sites and projects and will execute and/or lead execution teams on projects.
- Develop and maintain effective marketing and sales strategies, and build and nurture on-going customer and brokerage relationships for Company.
- Successfully identify and control potential project sites, underwrite opportunities, assist in design and construction.
- Market and lease development projects.
To be successful in this role, a bachelor’s degree is required.
You will really stand out if you have:
- Experience in real estate development, commercial real estate brokerage/finance, or design/ construction project management.
- An MBA or MS in Real Estate or Finance.
- Experience in the Healthcare Market Sector. Have a proven record of excellent project results across a wide range of product types and geographies.
- Experience leveraging existing relationships for sustained success in targeted development submarkets.
Positions require verification of employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ