Social Media Specialist Job at IKEA – 3.9 in Baltimore, MD
- High School Diploma / GED
- 2 years of experience in contact center, social media
or a retail environment. Prior experience with social
media monitoring tools and analytics programs highly
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
with the ability to create, edit, etc., in Excel and Word
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Monitor and respond to day to day activities on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and other IKEA social media channels.
- Act as the liaison with our communications agency and marketing teams to streamline and update the auto response
- Develop and analyze reports for social media channels to track trends and use this data to make recommendations on
improvements or enhancements.
- Monitor and respond to day to day activities on Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and other IKEA social media
channels. Keep up to date on social media trends, news and new platforms.
- Develop and maintain a database of frequently used responses to customer’s questions and concerns. Update content on a regular basis.
- Develop and analyze reports for social media channels to track trends and use this data to make recommendations or enhancements to the customer experience.
- Must be flexible and available to work in other specialist and generalist areas including phone and non-phones areas as business needs require.
- Provide escalation support to generalists, takes escalated customer contacts and provide appropriate responses to customer concerns. Escalate customer concerns as appropriate.
- Contributes to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers · Performs other duties as assigned
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
At IKEA it’s all about our customers, and in Customer Relations we build and retain long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers in a multichannel retail environment. We’re a diverse team that work together to ensure a positive and joyful experience for all IKEA visitors and customers: we set up services, gather feedback and make things right! Our modus operandi is to connect to people by listening to their personal needs and to create genuine interactions. We’re a bunch of people who are truly passionate about people!
Company: IKEA – 3.9
Company Location: Baltimore, MD