Senior Director – Capital Markets, Investor Analytics and Strategy Jobs in Los Angeles, CA at ProducePay
Title: Senior Director – Capital Markets, Investor Analytics and Strategy
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $80K – $100K*
Category: Finance & Insurance
Candidate will split their time as per the below
– Board and C suite support and analytics – 33%
– Other Investor relations – 20%
– Capital markets support to CFO/CEO (fundraising both equity and debt (this will involve structuring for debt) – 33%
– Strategic initiatives – 14%
● Develop analytical frameworks and predictive models to optimize company profit and product performance
● Develop and standardize metrics and dashboards that would result in consistent measurements across sales and marketing for the benefit of management, board, and lenders.
● Help with models and marketing materials for fundraising
● Communicate findings and recommendations for actionable changes
● Assist with ad-hoc analytics and comprehensive reporting
● He/she will often operate independently and with minimal supervision, and thus must possess strong personal drive, self-direction, and judgment. This role also requires an extremely high level of integrity, professionalism and discretion given the level of access to company information.
● Board & Management Support
● Manage the agenda for ProducePay’s monthly management meeting. Ensure that proper coordination and communication between teams is as efficient as possible. Follow up with leaders to ensure they are driving relevant initiatives forward.
● Help the CEO and other key decision-makers develop short-term and long-term strategy goals and support execution; track progress to measure effectiveness of strategy
● Develop Board of Directors agenda, prepare effective materials, and facilitate contributions across several teams across the organization.
● Develop ProducePay’s monthly Town Hall meetings by working with various other internal teams to ensure effective and engaging meetings across all offices.
● Strategic Initiatives
● Contribute to strategic projects (i.e. new product, new market, etc.) via analytics, research, and consumer insights, cross-company collaboration, etc. This requires a deep aptitude for numbers and the ability to distill complex business and product strategies.
● Perform strategic and financial analysis for the CEO and the executive team for special internal projects.
● Develop strategic frameworks as well as translate key themes and tactics into understandable, executable components and messages for broad consumption.
● Investor Analytics
● Develop investor analytics capabilities including internal and client-facing tools and reporting
● Monitor trends and upcoming pricing and credit policy changes in all loan products
● Develop metrics, and support investor communication for credit related topics
● Analyze investor strategies and performance
● Perform ad-hoc analysis related to investor portfolios
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
● Investment banking or Management consulting experience (Must Have)
● Extreme Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
● Experience with Tableau, Python, R is a plus
o Willing to get their hands dirty and model
● Lending Experience would be a plus
● Goal-driven, focused, independent worker, and “can-do” attitude
● Stock options
● Free medical insurance
● Dental, vision, and more
● Monthly $50 cell phone stipend
● Monthly $120 commuting stipend
● 401k – company automatically contributes 3%
● Team building activities (paintball, bowling, and more)
● Friday lunches
● Office snacks
● Arcade ga…