Sales Development Representative Job at Broadway Media – in Remote
We’re Broadway Media, an eclectic crew united by intellectual curiosity and a passion for creating truly great products.
We are a family-owned company that has been pushing the boundaries of the theatre world for nearly a decade. We’re proudly boutique and mission-driven (in other words: we’re small and mighty).
We want you to get the most out of your career with us and to live your healthiest and fullest life. We believe that when individual talents and imaginations gather together, great work is made. During your time with Broadway Media, you’ll add something special to the performing arts industry.
Through our products, our partnerships and advocacy, we are dedicated to a vision of universal access to the joy of theatre-making, regardless of space, place, or budget. We celebrate our highly-collaborative culture based on mutual respect, humility, and a commitment to innovation.
Learn more here: https://www.broadwaymedia.com/about/careers
About the Job
The ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts. You will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships.
This is an early stage opportunity with a big upside opportunity to accelerate your career. Our customer’s journey with Broadway Media starts with you!
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Learn and adopt company sales methodology and process, according to predefined sales cadences.
- Become an Industry Expert with researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilizing internal training resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field
- Experience working in the performing arts industry
- At least 1 – 2 years’ of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,027.00 – $62,400.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Performing Arts Industry: 1 year (Required)
Company: Broadway Media –
Company Location: Remote