Restaurant Manager – AZ- Joyride Central (Central Phoenix) Job at Upward Projects in Phoenix, AZ
ABOUT OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Our leaders set direction, are dynamic, exciting, and inspiring. They are committed to excellence, getting the most out of their teams, and executing a company-wide winning strategy. Our leaders are consistent in providing mentorship to their teams, seek feedback, and take ownership of their personal development.
While no one on the team is quite like the other, it’s our common values that keep us united.
Be Authentic and Humble
- Know your strengths and weaknesses
- Seek feedback to perform at a higher level and be coachable
- Actively listen to understand the perceptions of others
Act with Integrity
- Be consistent and committed
- Be the example of the right behaviors
- Build trust through personal accountability
Bring Good Energy
- Have passion for what you do
- Have a positive mindset
- Raise the vibration in the room
Achieve as a Team
- Be a contributor
- Collaborate with others to achieve together
- Be a motivator to get the right results
Get Extraordinary Results
- Have a well thought out plan and take action to get desired results
- Anticipate potential issues and be a critical thinker to solve them
- Have a desire for continual learning
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A RESTAURANT MANAGER AT JOYRIDE TACO
- A people focused culture united by our shared values
- Unlimited growth opportunities, with several new restaurant openings
- A commitment to delivering the best hospitality experience in the industry
- Having a voice. We provide empowerment and influence to all our team members
- Opportunity to build deep, meaningful, and lasting relationships with teammates
- Exceptional on the job leadership, beverage, and culinary training
- Recognition and rewards for your hard work
- Generous meal benefit program
WE’RE EXCITED ABOUT YOU BECAUSE YOU…
- Have a servant leader mentality that is positive and uplifting
- Provide timely leadership and mentorship to your team members
- Experience as a respected leader in a high volume upscale casual restaurant
- Represent a brand in a community with passion and enthusiasm
- Thrive on teamwork
- Love making people feel good
WE ARE ALL SUCCESSFUL WHEN YOU…
- Reward and express genuine appreciation of your team’s valuable hard work and tenure.
- Provide ongoing mentorship, development, and education.
- Achieve sales goals, manage expenses, and accurately record inventory to maximize profitability.
- Build a team of passionate hospitality and culinary professionals who live and breathe our values, demonstrate competency, who are high character individuals.
- Orchestrate a vibrant orientation experience for new employees.
- Approach training with energy, accountability, and detail.
- Communicate company objectives daily.
- Create a staff schedule that provides an unparalleled hospitality experience for our guests while meeting budget objectives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Restaurant Manager your goal is to create sincere and genuine connections with team members, guests, vendors, and members of the community. This role is responsible for directing, planning, implementing, and monitoring the functions of staff members to deliver positive memorable experiences, produce quality work, and efficiently use the company’s resources to meet or exceed budgeted sales and profits.
ABOUT JOYRIDE TACO HOUSE
A Joyride is defined by a fast and dangerous ride, especially in a stolen car. Though we don’t advocate stealing cars we do embody the ethos of living fast and dangerous. Joyride Taco House has a retro vibe, colorful tile on the floor and walls, open space, comfortable booths, and funky 1960’s era furnishing. The Tacos are the Rock Stars of the menu, 100% from scratch we take great pride in the quality of our ingredients and the sublime flavors created. Combine Tacos with innovative small plates, fresh juice margaritas, and a super chill environment and you’ve got a winning recipe. Our guests ride in hungry and ride out happy.
PM18 . Requirements:
Company: Upward Projects
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ