Pest Control Service Technician Job at Blue Sky Pest Control – 4.7 in Phoenix, AZ
Blue Sky Pest Control is hiring for full-time Pest Control Route Technician (Exterminator). $35,000-$48,000 (DOE) No Experience needed. We provide paid training, including state licensing. Also looking for Experienced Licensed Technicians. Offices are located in Phoenix and in Gilbert, Arizona! In response to COVID-19, we have implemented protocols to ensure Blue Sky Pest Control operates safely to keep clients and team members safe.
- Consistent and Stable work environment – No layoffs, No furlough and grew our business every year even in 2020.
- Ranked #1 Pest Control Company by Ranking Arizona for 2020.
- We take the health and well-being of our clients and team members seriously. Our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19. We take the spread of this virus very seriously. In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we have implemented protocols to ensure Blue Sky Pest Control operates safely to keep clients and team members safe. We use and provide PPE (Personal Protective Equipment, such as respirator, safety glasses, gloves) for our team members and follow the CDC recommendations.
- A career as a Pest Control Route Technician with Blue Sky Pest Control provides you with consistent career growth opportunities and job stability. This stability allows you to focus on developing your skills and capabilities that will increase your earning potential. We are a locally owned and operated pest management company with 85+ team members that has been in business since 1999. Blue Sky Pest Control has never had a layoff. We have grown and added team members every year.
- Competitive pay and full comprehensive benefits package: 401K (with employer matching), medical, dental, vision, holiday pay and paid time off.
- Blue Sky Pest Control provides an extensive training program and a formal progression model so you can grow your career with us.
- Each team member receives regular interaction with their supervisor where we focus on how to use your strengths to better serve our customers. As you do a great job and increase your skills and knowledge you will qualify for annual pay increases. Your starting pay is just that… the starting point, not the starting and ending point.
- All employees receive full background checks prior to employment and ongoing background checks after employment begins. Must also pass an initial drug screening and future random drug screenings.
If you are interested in this career, Please Apply Today!
We are a company that wants to take care of our customers, by providing the best customer service and by doing what is right. Because of this, we have become known for the quality of our service technicians that we send to our customers’ homes. We have provided some additional information below so you can see what Success looks like for this position here at Blue Sky Pest Control.
You are able and interested in learning new skills
- You will learn a new career through hands on training that prepares you to be a successful pest control technician. We have the tools and resources for you to continue growing and developing here at Blue Sky Pest Control. You will receive additional ongoing training and support throughout your career with support from your supervisor, online learning modules and weekly trainings.
You enjoy working independently- You take pride in your work and you do right by the customers, even when no one is watching.
- You will give peace and mind to your customers by responding to their needs and will make sure all of their challenges are addressed. You will be performing pest control treatment on your customers’ homes in a consistent high-quality manner. By following the scope of service, you will be able to achieve excellent results.
- You are a high character person that wants to take care of the customer, by being honest and hardworking. You take responsibility for your own individual results.
- Blue Sky Pest Control is committed to giving you a route size that allows you to take the time to do the job right the first time.
You are the one that sees the glass half full!
- You try to see the good in things.
- You try to be a light to those around you.
- You strive to maintain a positive attitude.
You communicate effectively
- You communicate effectively with customers, office staff and service managers. (i.e., treatment application, payment collection, rescheduling). You document all work performed and provide information to service/office manager each day, so others can do their jobs effectively.
- You proactively address all customer questions and concerns. You are always prepared to address questions regarding our superior service.
You are committed to your safety and the safety of those around you.
- You will properly maintain your assigned company truck and equipment and report any problems with your truck or equipment in a timely manner.
- You can keep a steady pace, during the day to ensure your goals are met. Able to routinely lift, push and pull equipment, bend, squat, crawl, reach, climb over and on top of structures, ascend and descend stairs and ladders and occasionally work at heights.
- Use application equipment, inspection equipment, small hand tools, small power tools and personal protective equipment.
You enjoy being outdoors
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations since the majority of your day is spent outdoors.
As a technician, you are working effectively at our customers’ homes and you want to be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test and ongoing random drug tests.
You must have a valid driver’s license that is not currently suspended or revoked.
We offer multiple medical plans for you to choose from, a dental plan, vision plan, and a 401(k) with employer matching. Seven paid holidays, and provide paid time off.
$35,000-$48,000 (DOE) No Experience needed. We provide paid training, including state licensing. Also looking for Experienced Licensed Technicians.
If this career sounds like a future fit for you Please Apply Today!
You can also visit www.blueskypest.com/careers to learn more about Blue Sky Pest Control.
Blue Sky Pest Control is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We offer a drug-free environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Blue Sky Pest Control – 4.7
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ