Packer/Shipper – Full Time Job at Auction of Champions – in Phoenix, AZ
Auction of Champions is an online auction website for sports and celebrity memorabilia. We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude, someone extremely detail-oriented, organized, and trustworthy. Looking for an energetic team member that can stand on their feet all day to ship out product from our online auction house. Love of sports is a bonus!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pack, weigh and label completed items for shipment or storage.
- Follow all company guidelines regarding packaging.
- Properly use packaging materials, including tape guns, razor blades, padding, etc.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and maintain focus.
- Regularly clean work area.
- Self- directed: able to work efficiently with little instructions.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor/manager.
- Able to handle/lift up to 40 lbs.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Able to read a measuring tape.
Any specific questions please call 602-316-0010.
Please send your resume and description of why you would be a good fit for this position for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Masks supplied and required for all employees.
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Auction of Champions –
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ