Marketing Specialist Job at Noble Oil Services, Inc. in Sanford, North Carolina 27330
This position is responsible for taking on a variety of tasks to support and promote sales and the marketing presence of Noble Oil Services, Inc. This will include industry research on competitors’ pricing and products; research and development of digital marketing content; implementation of email marketing campaigns; and provide administrative support to customers, management and sales team as needed.
- Research competitor’s pricing and products.
- Preparation and distribution of sales team reports. Includes analyzing competitive pricing for manager and sales team.
- Facilitate and participate in the development of market appropriate content.
- Create monthly breakdown of analytics on web and social media, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities.
- Track performance of marketing campaigns against forecasts.
- Assist with company website design and digital marketing content.
- Supports the development of sales presentations using power points with graphs.
- Prepares and assembles all necessary components on complex bid projects.
- Assist sales team with CRM development, maintenance, and daily activity reporting.
- Obtain and analyze sales history. Prepare graphs and reports to track results.
- Provide accurate, detailed reports to meet customer requirements and at the direction of management to support sales activity.
- Organize and coordinate company’s participation in industry events, conferences, and trade-shows.
- Perform data entry duties to support sales team and operations.
- Coordinate month end close with Accounting, IT & Operations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Sales, Communications, or related field
- A minimum of three years’ experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a team player who is a dynamic thinker with a positive attitude and a strong sense of urgency to get positive results.
- Must be willing to travel for customer meetings and/or tradeshows
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Tremendous attention to detail and strong proofreading and editing skills.
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Strong understanding of advertising and social media
- Experience with all aspects of marketing and social media branding preferred.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as, HubSpot, email campaign platforms, social distribution, content management, graphic design, and Google analytics. Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast pace environment.
- Advanced experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Access, Excel & PowerPoint)
Employment Type: Full Time
Company: Noble Oil Services, Inc.
Company Location: Sanford, North Carolina 27330