Marketing Assistant Job at Executive Touch – 2.0 in Cleveland, OH
Full-timeEstimated: $38,000 – $50,000 a year2 hours ago
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Social media management
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Excel
- Email marketing
- Adobe Illustrator
- Bachelor’s degree
Full Job Description
We want your experience with us to be swift and easy. We guarantee an easy process, effortless pick-up or to your door delivery, and customer service to make sure you’re getting on with your life instead of wondering what to wear, from work to dinner.
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for executing social media strategies and marketing plans for the company. This includes communicating the brand clearly and effectively to audiences, executing projects in a timely manner, being adaptable and reliable, representing the company in a professional manner, promoting and working to further the development of the brand image.
- Work with external marketing vendors to communicate project goals, manage timelines and adhere to budget and project goals
- Manage schedule, workflows, prioritization and report performance.
- Expertise in the following areas: web, graphics and office productivity applications – including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of core marketing platforms including setup, system management, and reporting
- Regularly reviewing existing digital content and updating where necessary
- Building targeted audience campaigns based on email behavioral data and CRM attributes.
- Building and optimizing landing pages for conversion to support both inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Assist in planning, management, execution and strategic direction of all email marketing campaigns, including segmentation and targeting, submitting creative briefs, creating content, building templates and supporting all forecasting, budgeting and analytics.
- Create and manage weekly segment analysis report for each email to track the progress of all campaigns on a weekly basis.
- Plan email content and calendar, as well as manage email campaigns through the development process, working with various teams to ensure proper execution of email marketing strategies and plans.
- Stay on top of industry trends/best practices, technologies, competitive landscape.
- Regularly setting goals and plans on a strategic level
- Education: BA or BS degree required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a marketing or sales role with increasing responsibility.
- Experience coordinating complex projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong decision-making, prioritization and organizational skills are required.
- Experience working with email marketing software is required.
- Some experience with event planning and onsite marketing activation is required.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms (ex: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) is required.
- Strong entrepreneurial skills and experience working in a fast-paced, team- oriented environment.
Employee Assistance Program
Company: Executive Touch – 2.0
Company Location: Cleveland, OH