HVAC Service Technician Job at First Class Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. – in Delaware
NOW OFFERING A $4000 SIGNING BONUS!!
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a well-established business in the HVAC industry then your search is over!
We have an immediate opening available for a HVAC Service Technician in our growing HVAC business, specifically in our Kent and New Castle, Delaware office. We offer competitive wages, as well as extensive benefits. Full time work, health insurance, paid vacation time and holidays, a very rewarding spiff program, uniforms and a great working environment are some of the elements that make a career with First Class Heating and Air Conditioning satisfying.
Apply today to begin enjoying where you work and being appreciated by the business that you work for!
Our Service Technicians will be responsible for diagnosing and troubleshooting HVAC equipment, indoor comfort, energy efficiency, and other related problems. The technician must present options, service agreements and pricing to customers in a clear, polite and respectful manner. Technicians must complete approved repairs/improvements in a timely manner, leave a clean and orderly work area, collect payment, complete paperwork properly and help make sure that our customers are satisfied so they will always call us for their HVAC needs!
- The successful candidate must have 2 or more years of experience as an HVAC service technician or comparable education.
- Ability to communicate clearly in a friendly, personable way with customers and coworkers.
- Possess a valid driver license.
- Have a strong attention to detail with a desire to complete the job quickly and correctly.
- Willingness to work on call weekends and after hours as required.
- Basic and industry needed tools are helpful.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Company: First Class Heating & Air Conditioning Inc. –
Company Location: Delaware