Head of Centralized Operations Jobs in Los Angeles, CA at Chinatrust Bank (USA)
Title: Head of Centralized Operations
Company: Chinatrust Bank (USA)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Salary: $200K – $250K*
Category: Finance & Insurance
Direct, manage and supervise the Deposit Operations daily activities in compliance with all established policies and procedures. Responsible for the oversight and coordination of centralized operations department workflow and ensure day to day functions are accurate, complete and documented as well as provide both technical and professional support. Assist in the development and implementation of programs and strategies to satisfy policies and meet organizational goals.
Area #1 (80%)
Plan, direct, and supervise the standardized workflow for the centralized Operation Support Department in the assigned region.
· Guide specific operational staffs/tasks related to item processing, overdraft, completion of customer and/or branch requested research, account reconciliations, new account reviews and HSA/IRA processes.
· Oversee and manage legal documentation processes in relation to levies, garnishments and subpoenas
Oversee and manage the fraud process in regard to ACH transactions as well as fraud prevention.
· Direct all aspects of EFT to include ACH, Debit Card production and activity, and Remote Deposit.
Analyze business needs; highlight process to meet expectations to include gaps, and recommend opportunity for continued improvement.
Area #2 (20%)
· Maintain awareness of general banking laws, regulations and programs that will impact current processes and make mid-course corrections as needed and/or implement new policies.
Manage all department activities to ensure compliance with the Bank’s policies and procedures and governing laws and regulations.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
10-15+ years of experience in progressively responsible banking positions with an emphasis on all deposit operations, ACH, item processing and account and GL reconciling.
5+ years in a banking operations leadership role.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
· Banking mergers and acquisition experience highly preferred.
Minimum mobility to work in an office setting; sit for prolonged period of times; operate office equipment including use of a computer keyboard; and reach with hands and arms. Employees are occasionally required to walk and stand and lift and move records and documents weighing 30 pounds or less.
Attention to detail, strong organizational, communication, interpersonal, self-motivated, and analytical skills, ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
· Standard office environment. Noise level in work environment is usually average. Hear in the normal audio range with or without correction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. Travel is required.
Valid through: 5/27/2020