Director, Business Development, ServiceNow (Healthcare & Life Sciences) Job at KPMG in San Francisco, CA
Historically, the travel requirement for this position has ranged from 80-100%. The safety and well-being of our people continues to be the top priority, and our decisions around travel are informed by government COVID-19 response directives, recommendations from leading health authorities, and guidance from a number of infectious disease experts. For now, all KPMG business travel, international and domestic, is currently restricted to client-essential sales/delivery activity only. At some point in the future and with the safety of people as the critical factor, the travel requirement will likely increase, possibly to previous levels, but KPMG is committed to balancing client requirements with new delivery capabilities.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don’t anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you’re looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Business Development to join our ServiceNow Sales Organization.
- Develop strong relationships within ServiceNow field sales, product line sales, and alliances
- Develop joint sales plans for key accounts with ServiceNow account executives and client directors
- Bring focus, energy, proactive go-to-market skills to help our firm win more business, close cycle times, and improve our overall win rate
- Build market awareness of KPMG for their assigned product and service offering
- Educate KPMG account teams and clients on how our solutions help address client needs
- Engage in account management, including account planning, client procurement, meeting follow-up, pipeline development, opportunity pursuit, contract negotiation, risk management, proposal and statement of work (SOW) development, and revenue attainment
- Minimum of 7+ years of demonstrated enterprise-level successful consulting services or solution sales experience in high-end major national/global accounts; verifiable track record of exceeding expectations. Prefer 2+ years of HCLS sales experience and 5+ years of selling ServiceNow products, services, and managed services.
- Demonstrated ability to generate new accounts, new opportunities, build sales plans, and foster “win as a team” environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business or a related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent consultative and interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of impeccable trust, confidence, and results
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead relationship-building activities with C-Level executives, including CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Business Executives, and General Auditor
- Ability to understand complex content and relate content around industry issues, client needs, and KPMG service offerings
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future and have the ability to travel regularly
Colorado Salary Statement:
The salary range displayed is specifically for those potential hires who will work or reside in the state of Colorado if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant’s skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD/technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $114000 – High: $218000
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm’s compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG offers a range of medical insurance options to meet your needs as well as prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending accounts, and dependent day care flexible spending accounts.
Personal Time Off (PTO)
Up to 25 PTO Days per year (depending on job classification/level/years of service).
- 401(k) and Pension Plans
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Mortgage Assistance Program
- [email protected] Program
- Hyatt Legal Plan
Company Location: San Francisco, CA