Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) Job at Select Rehab – 3.6 in Phoenix, AZ
Full-timeEstimated: $50,000 – $63,000 a year6 hours ago
- Health insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Referral program
- Paid time off
Full Job Description
Select Rehabilitation is the nation’s premier leader in therapy services. We have contracts with over 2,400 facilities throughout 43 states and are rapidly growing.
Due to our continued to growth, we are seeking a Full-time Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) who is a proactive caregiver with a positive “team player” attitude, and meets the following requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) therapy program – New grads welcome!
- Current state licensure
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Results-oriented with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Tech-savvy with the ability to learn quickly
When you join the Select Rehabilitation family, you will enjoy an incredible career, attractive benefits and opportunities:
- Highly competitive salary + 401K Plan + Paid Time Off
- Healthcare benefits package
- Paid state licensure fees – Select University state approved CEUs
- Promotion / Advancement / Transfer Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Student Intern Program
- Select Gives Back Charity Program, and much more!
Whether you are looking now or in the future, we invite you to complete our short application to stay informed of potential openings in your area. Go to http://selectrehab.com/career to join one of the most well-respected and progressive rehabilitation networks in the country.
Select Rehabilitation is an equal opportunity employer.
Company: Select Rehab – 3.6
Company Location: Phoenix, AZ